3 bed | 2 bath | 5 cars I Pet friendlyThis freestanding house is only a few years old and features a lovely outlook over the valley from your front deck, in addition to backing onto national park out your back door. All within 2 minutes drive to the M1 for convenience!
• 3 large bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Beautiful views from the front deck with a large entertaining area which opens onto this
• Peaceful backyard outlook onto a national park - no rear neighbour!
• Modern kitchen with granite benchtops
• Extremely large main bathroom and shower with separate bath; generous ensuite
• Separate toilet
• Luxurious walnut hardwood floors
• Playground just metres down the road
• Kid-friendly cul-de-sac
• Close to bus-stops for school and transport
• Large double enclosed garage, plus additional single carport under deck, PLUS two additional car spaces at top driveway
• Every room air conditioned and ceiling fans throughout.
• Fully fenced yard with grassed area - low maintenance gardens
• Parking for a jet-ski, boat or trailer.
• Set on 964 m2 and close proximity to public transport, theme parks, restaurants, schools and Mt Tamborine.
Significant construction and maintenance works to fix site drainage will be completed on this property at some stage during the tenancy.
Whilst the work is happening, you will be entitled to reduced rent depending on the level of disturbance. It's essential that you read the Special Terms of the Rental Agreement to understand this in detail, as you will be affected if you become the successful tenant.