"Total Fully renovated property on 25.2acs acres-"Others available please ask ** Forest Ridge, Millmerran, on 25.23acs (10.21ha). Reduced Priced to sell quickly. Owners instructions " Property must be sold." Bring me a realistic offer!
Nicely renovated, beautifully presented home, ready to move straight in, :
- 26 panels with 448volts into Inverter - hooked up to grid
- Solar hot water on roof (separate to power panels)
- LED lights throughout
- High timber lined ceilings
- Fans in each room with remotes for fans and lights
- 3 x bedroom plus upstairs loft
- 2 x bathrooms
- Timber kitchen with “Butler’s Pantry” which has its own bench, sink, power points, lights, microwave stand and dishwasher cubby with plumbing
- Plumbing for water into fridge
- New Gas Oven with plumbing and gas bottle
- New air conditioners x 2 (in both living areas)
- Fire in the main lounge which also has high ceiling
- 2 x undercover patio areas which are perfect for summer BBQ
- Wrap around verandahs
- A total of 4 x water tanks around the property
1 x 25, 000 ltr
2 x 10,000 ltr
1 x 5000 ltr
- 6 car undercover parking with additional parking for caravans or tall machinery
- Fully fenced backyard
- Large fully lockable 40ft container workshop with double doors and garage roller door access complete full power and lights, whilst also behind connected to a back-up generator if required (generator not included)
- Smaller shed is also fully lockable with full power and lighting
- Additional storage shed for parking tractors/mowers/bikes etc
- Additional safety features with fire hoses
- Access to council bore water at front of property
- Foxtel, phone and internet connections available
- Two sealed road frontages
Large high rocky ridge with caves, excellent for target practice.
Plenty of room for a pool, spa, playground, tennis/basketball courts or to create your own BMX track.
Perfect to easily accommodate the extended family, or allow options to implement dual living for parents, in-laws, teenagers or even a man cave.
Away from the busy city lifestyle but close to many amenities.
Save money on your electricity bills.
Save money on your water bills.
Save money on your food bills.
Unbeatable location, easy 20min drive to Millmerran with IGA, post office, two bank, schools, childcare, hospital, sports complex, pubs, cafe, library, Mitre-10 and much more.
Pittsworth just 45 minutes
Goondiwindi is an easy 45 minutes
Toowoomba is located just over 1 hours’ drive, with it being the 6th largest city in Queensland and the 16th largest city in Australia.
Relaxing and private, all comforts covered nicely at a great low price of just $210,000 negotiable, inspection is advised, Weekend escape or for a lifestyle change, don't miss out and view today.
Land Size: 10.21 ha, 25.30ac or 102,100m
Rear boundary 244.2m, front boundary 292.6m approx.
(Check with map to see shape and dimensions of the block).
RHS Side boundary 400.4m approx
LHS Side boundary 366.7m approx
Rainfall average approximately 700mm per annum
RATES: approximately $950 pa is very affordable.
Cheap rural acres Qld.
Much, Much, More...
Total Position, Total Convenience, Total Value