Beach Holiday LifeThis is not just another "house for sale", you are buying a beachfront holiday lifestyle.
Different areas and design styles can come and go in and out of fashion, but waterfront is above that. It always has been highly desirable top choice of all times and nations.
This could be well and truly your last chance to get an affordable entry into exclusive club.
You will get to enjoy every day panoramic ocean views. Hear sounds of surf. Relax with the smells of the ocean. This is what would make your life a happy one.
Hard to see how one can achieve this kind of healing sensations on the suburban backyard.
- unique location - directly opposite beach access to one of the country’s cleanest beaches
- Panoramic million dollar views over more than 30 km of a coast line
- Huge deck for all your family/friends entertainment and gatherings.
- Northern and Western exposure (good feng shui)
- Virtually unlimited parking for all your guests
- full brick construction
- fully renovated - just move in and live
- four generous bedrooms (inc Guest accommodation)
- three indoors living areas
- two outdoor living areas
- Breath easy with timber flooring throughout. No carpet.
- Ducted cooling and R/C airconditioning
- Safe covered area for kids
- Kitchen with huge walk-in pantry and granite benchtops
- land zoned "medium density"
- Stylish stucco render finish
- Proximity to public transport – buses and trains
- Picturesque walks along the beautiful foreshore to the Onkaparinga Estuary Pelicans, Ibis & Swans
- swimming / snorkelling / diving within the Reef protected Aquatic Reserve.
- Surfing, Windsailing , Bodyboarding or Canoeing on the Rivermouth
- Stroll through the Old Port Noarlunga Township with its iconic cafes, bakeries, antique stores etc
- Cycle and Jogging track from directly opposite the house along the Esplanade to Moana Beach
- McLaren Vale Wineries Only 10 mins away
- Port Noarlunga Reef - South Australia's most intensively used and best know Aquatic Reserve.
- Giant Community Playground
- Several Shopping Centres
- Entertainment precincts
- Excellent Alfresco eating cafes
- Local Pubs
- Nature walks along Onkaparinga Estuary
- Art and Craft shops
- Body Boarding
- SCUBA diving
Please keep in mind that Esplanade properties are highly desirable and tightly held asset. They are not very thick on the ground.