One of the Last and Best 10 Acres- This is one of the last and best remaining 10 acres of vacant land in Jimboomba with no easements and this property will never flood.
- This beautiful property has been managed for 30 years by the one smart owner and kept in immaculate condition with a small boutique vineyard to make red wines.
- The soil has been improved over the years with organic manures thus there is established pastures such as kikuyu, paspalum, phalaris and Rhodes grasses.
- This great property has a large dam plus bore water and four rainwater tanks and town water can also be connected right outside the front gate.
- It has two locked hand built sheds made to last with concrete floors and electricity and lights are connected.
- The Internet and mobile reception is very good.
- There is a excellent firebreak right around the whole property and this is kept in immaculate condition and the whole property is fully fenced. You can also drive right around the whole property.
- There is fruit trees and cherry tomatoes which thrive on the property to harvest.
- There is plenty of firewood to use during winter and a huge well maintained fire pit at the back of the property well away from any neighbours.
- This property is located five minutes to Jimboomba and one hour to Brisbane and one and a half hours to the Gold Coast. It is in the middle of a huge population growth area between Yarrabilba and Flagstone.
A brand new seven eleven service station has just opened up the road.
- You can also practice your golf putting in the well maintained grassed areas.
- Mowing the grass is easy on this gently sloping land.
- All the set up and hard work has been thought out and done by the owner.
- Selling for only $80 000 to $85 000 per acre this excellent property is very affordable.
- All you have to do with this superb property is to mow the grass and build your dream home if so desired or leave it as it is and watch your investment grow for the future!