Unique Lifestyle PropertyTake a step back in time to when houses were built to last. Constructed from the finest local hardwood timbers this house has been well maintained and updated to appease the modern lifestyle. The cosy living spaces and expansive outdoor entertaining areas create a permanent holiday atmosphere that can be enjoyed in front of the wood heater in winter or on the deck in warmer weather.
The home features:
- Open plan living / dining area with original features of the era
- Functional modern kitchen with island bench and quality appliances
- Large Master bedroom with private sunroom
- Two further bedrooms with bir
- Modern family bathroom with walk in showers
- Air conditioning in the lounge/dining room
- Quality wood heaters and an abundance of firewood
- Around 2000m2 of easy to maintain cottage garden for privacy and serenity
- Other features include polished floors, neutral colours, ample windows and overall functional design
- A multitude of shedding including two workshops and garage parking
Whether you are seeking a permanent home or a holiday retreat, this property really is a stand out that deserves your inspection. With nothing to do but literally move in, those who appreciate peace and tranquility, will not be disappointed.
RELAX……….YOU'RE HOME AT CABBAGE TREE CREEK
One of the most beautiful areas in Victoria boasting an abundance of natural features and activities, it's no wonder so many people are making Gippsland their home.
Whether you're looking for a tree change or a holiday home, you can relax – this property is without doubt a rare opportunity offering an enviable lifestyle and location with something for everyone!
Only 4 hours from Melbourne and just a short distance to the growing town of Orbost which provides both Foodworks and IGA supermarkets and offering a relaxed, warm community feel.
Nestled at the edge of Cape Conron and the world famous Ninety Mile beach, Cabbage Tree Creek is the perfect stepping stone to some of the most stunning natural landscape you'll ever see.